You all know that success as a cleaner (or cleaning company owner) is attainable, but sometimes we feel stuck – maybe stuck in who to hire, maybe how to train them? Or stuck in how to grow and stop cleaning as much ourselves. That was […]
I’m pretty creative when it comes to using technology to make my life easier. When I first started my cleaning business, I used Google Calendars to manage my multiple schedules for my cleaners. It’s free, fairly easy to install on any phone (iOS or Android) […]
We allllll struggle with something in our work, I’m no exception. My kryptonite seems to be focusing on one thing at a time. I have about a dozen different projects in my head and I want to attack them all at once but we humans are notoriously not good at multitasking, no matter what we may believe LOL.
Before continuing on with a generic email series, I thought I’d ask what things you might struggle with. PLUS, I’ll give you my “Complete Guide to Getting 15 Top-Quality Online Reviews in ONLY 2 weeks” for free.
Learning about which of the following would really help you out (it’s ok to click on more than 1 or even all lol!):
- Basics: how to clean a home, what tools to use, insurance needs
- Clients: finding them, persuading them to hire me, how to handle payment
- My Fees: how much should I charge, how to raise my prices, justifying my prices, should I offer lower price ever?
- Back Office: how to keep good records, Schedule clients, keep track of everything, report income, taxes
- Advanced: when to expand and hire, who to hire, subcontractors vs employees, should I buy company cars, should I expand and do different types of cleanings (commercial, PCC)
- Marketing: what’s the best way to market, what are different ways to market, how to find clients, who are best “ideal” clients, how much to spend on marketing, how to calculate return on investment in marketing
- ALL of the above!
Thanks for sharing your needs with us!
Did you know that you can order number of different types of services through Amazon? It’s officially called “Amazon Home Services” (aka “AHS”) and house cleaning is one of them! Here’s how it works: Someone searches Amazon (or Amazon displays in their sidebar) for a […]
If you’re ready to jump in and get the ball rolling on a great career for yourself, the 6-week boot camp program is the quickest way to achieve that! Jam packed with 6 weeks of daily instructions to get you cleaning professionally, Cindy walks you through every step of the way doing nothing alone. What’s included:
- Cleaning Up! Workbook: this is the foundational piece of instruction to growing your success.Exact step-by-step instructions on creating your business properly from day 1.
- 2 weekly calls: The first three weeks are 1-on-1 calls with Cindy to go over your progress and review the tasks for the few days ahead. Monday and Thursday, or Tuesday and Friday. The second three weeks of the boot camp the calls will be 2-on-1, that is two program participants on the call with Cindy.
- Weekly Action Plan: Exact instructions for each day to accomplish an amazing amount in a short time, these action plans are precise and leave nothing to guesswork.
- Boot Camp Facebook Group: A closed Facebook group where you can post questions, read other’s solutions to issues you may face throughout your boot camp experience. This is where Cindy also provides feedback in between conference calls.
There are other business “coaches” out there that are expensive and don’t give you the personalized one-on-one approach Cindy can. This boot camp is specifically designed with the absolute beginner in mind – someone who is ready, excited, but doesn’t know where to start or how to create a business properly. If you have the desire and the drive to follow simple suggestions and directions, you WILL be able to create full-time income within 6 months, usually much much less time. While there are no guarantees in life, or in the program, Cindy wants to see you succeed and had laid out the principles and directions to get you there.
Click here to download a PDF of the 6 week bootcamp overview.
You can schedule a free consultation by scheduling one here – ask all your questions, see when the next group is forming, and take control of your future beginning today!